Mozilla 1.5a and Firebird 0.6.1
We’re planning on doing a Firebird release based on the Mozilla 1.5a branch. This isn’t going to be Firebird 0.7 since we haven’t met our goals for features and fixes but we think it’s important to get the autocomplete crash fix (and a few other fixes) into the hands of all the people currently using 0.6.
Some of the comments attached to Asa’s post argue against releasing a new build based on the 1.5a Mozilla code. Personally I’m looking forward to the autocomplete crash fix in an official build as opposed to just the nightlies.
More recent articles
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023
- Weeknotes: Miscellaneous research into Rye, ChatGPT Code Interpreter and openai-to-sqlite - 1st May 2023