Better mouse gestures
Optimoz have released Version 0.3.5 Release Candidate 3 of their mouse gestures add-on for Mozilla based browsers. I hadn’t tried the version 0.3.5 series before and the improvements are impressive to say the least:
- The add-on works in Phoenix!
- “Rocker” gestures are now included as standard. Hold the left mouse button and click right once to go forward, hold the right mouse button and click left once to go back.
- The Phoenix version now has an entry in the preferences panel.
- “Diagonal tolerance” can be configured (for if you are having trouble getting the diagonal gestures to work).
- The optional mouse gestures sidebar now knows which gstures you use and promotes the least used ones to the top of the list.
I have severe trouble browsing without gestures these days, but the biggest time saver of them all has to be the W3C validation gesture—draw a V on the page and instantly see if it is valid [X]HTML or not.