More link muppets
12th September 2002
HSBC (you have to look pretty hard for this one, they’ve hidden it under “Trade Marks and Copyright”):
In particular no one may use a part of the Site or any Local Site on any other website, or link any other website to the Site or any Local Site, without our prior written permission or the consent of the relevant HSBC Group member.
Link courtesy of Don’t Link to Us!, a blog that tracks blatently stupid linking policies.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023