10th September 2002
Big Kev is an Australian icon who has taken the cleaning products business by storm—partly because of the quality of his merchandise but mainly because he appears in his own TV commercials wearing one of a large collection of spectacularly vulgar satin shirts and signing off with the slogan: I’m Excited! Thanks to Big Kev, Australia leads the world in stain removal technology.
Jonathan’s right, “pocket stuff” is a perfectly valid excuse (at least until society stops discriminating against guys with handbags).
More recent articles
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023
- Weeknotes: Plugins for LLM, sqlite-utils and Datasette - 5th August 2023