13th October 2002
Catch up time...
- An Interview With Douglas Bowman of Wired News—Eric Meyer interviews the man who headed up the team responsible for the fantastic new CSS Wired design. A great article both for technical information and CSS advocacy.
- [css-d] Wired News: Look, Ma, No Tables!—An extensive thread on CSS-Discuss discussing the Wired redesign.
- Danger Revisited—Anil Dash recieves a response to his HopTop rants from Danger, the company behind the device.
- ALA: Build a PHP Switcher—How to build a stylesheet switcher in PHP. ALA is excellent for client side articles but unfortunately much of their server side content leaves a lot to be desired. The suggested script fails to use PHP’s superglobals and it looks like it could introduce a security flaw in the form of an HTML injection attack. More on this later.
- IBM flushes restroom patent—the US patent system is still a complete joke.
- Larry Lessig: From the front line—Larry’s write up of the Eldred oral hearing.
More recent articles
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023