Google Answers uncovered
Information for Sale: My Experience With Google Answers is a fascinating insight in to the world of Google Answers:
The most money still goes to the researcher who answers the most high-paying questions, and this often breaks down into the researcher who is either quickest on the mouse or less principled about the weak points in the site mechanics.
The author has now resigned / been fired from from the pool of Google Answers researchers (via CamWorld).
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023